GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size. We understand you cannot try garments on before purchasing online, so we are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
– Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 10 days of delivery.
– Garments should be returned new, unused and with all designer tags still attached. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Items purchased through AfterPay or ZipPay are not able to be exchanged in store. All items must go through our Online e-Boutique online.
- Sale items are to be exchanged only. No returns on sale items that have been further reduced.
- If you order is a PRE-ORDER or a CUSTOM ORDER from a third party designer we are not able to accept back as an exchange, credit note or refund.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email right away and provide a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process. In the rare event your item has a make-up stain on it we are happy to credit you the dry cleaning bill. As the garments are linked to our other stores this may happen from time to time. A refund will not be issued.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
PROMOTIONAL DAYS (when we offer a % off storewide, particular brand or participate in a Third Party event)
No returns on sale items that have been further reduced. Full priced items, normal return policy applies.
Please take care when sending items back to us, as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer exchanges or credit notes on lost parcels. We always reccomend using registered post with a tracking number to avoid missing parcels.
Please note; if you damage a garment (e.g. after wearing it a button falls off or the zip breaks because of wear) we cannot accept garments back for exchange/credit notes.
Please ensure you include the completed returns form slip (indicating if you would like to exchange or receive a credit note) with your parcel to Coco and Lola Returns, 71C Princess Road, Nedlands, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 6009, AUSTRALIA. If you would like to exchange your item, please include your credit card details on the returns form as we charge $10 for return postage to you. Your card will only be charged should we have the available size/item for your exchange. If you are undertaking a return, you are responsible for shipping back to Coco & Lola and in the case of an exchange are responsible for shipping back to you.